…almost one-half of all bankruptcies filed are due to unexpected medical crisis…
Each year Tackle Cancer Foundation sponsors two fun-filled events that raise awareness and financial assistance for childhood cancers and Multiple Myeloma - The Celebrity Golf Tournament/Silent Auction and the Celebrity Poker Tournament /Raffle. To date, our volunteers and sponsors have helped us raise close to $300,000. By supporting these events, you have helped support over 120 families with financial support during treatment. In addition, we contribute to cancer treatment facilities and cancer research.
Join the Tackle Cancer Foundation team by participating in one of our events. You’ll have a great time and make some new friends. More importantly, you’ll enable the Tackle Cancer Foundation to raise funds for families who really need your support!
- Register for a Tackle Cancer Foundation event
- Volunteer with Tackle Cancer Foundation - Help from volunteers is pivotal to our success. We gladly welcome those who share our vision and want to get involved. Whether you want to help with our events, soliciting donations, chair a committee or serve on one, we appreciate your spirit and contribution! Volunteers serve in many ways:
- Planning Committees
- Silent & Live Auctions
- The Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament
- The Annual Poker Tournament
- Website Updates
- If you want to join our winning team, please register online. We have some of the most dedicated volunteers in Dallas, and they look forward to working with you to grow the foundation, mobilize other volunteers, raise awareness, and raise money.
- Donate to Tackle Cancer Foundation – No one saves up for a cancer diagnosis. In fact, a recent Harvard study found that almost one-half of all bankruptcies filed are due to unexpected medical crisis. This is where we step in. Your financial contribution is put to work immediately to help families that find themselves forced to choose between paying their utility bills or insurance premiums and caring for their loved one. Your contributions will also provide cancer patients with educational materials equipping them to make more knowledgeable health care decisions. A cancer diagnosis is stressful enough and together we can help lighten the financial as well as emotional burden that it brings.
All donations are tax deductible. Please make checks payable to: Tackle Cancer Foundation. Please send your donation to:
Tackle Cancer Foundation
17311 Dallas Parkway, Suite 220
Dallas, TX 75248
We value any and every contribution to the work of Tackle Cancer Foundation and will gladly provide you with a receipt for your tax deductible donation. The Tackle Cancer Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) charity and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Funds are used to pay designated family expenses while a patient is in active treatment at one of our participating treatment locations.
Tackle Cancer Foundation is proud to be an NFL approved charity maintaining an administrative to donation ratio above 60%.